DNS Technologies is an ICT service provider based in Mauritius. Founded in 2011, its primary business is to cater for ICT products and services for its valued customers.
Our mission is to make IT technology an asset for our customer's business rather than a cost while aligned to its business objectives, maintaining a mutually benefiting partnership and creating value for the customers with our strong expertise in this area.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth aligned with our mission We envision to become:
- A key and Preferred IT Vendor and One Stop Shop for Business Processes, Technical Infrastructure and Security Solutions.
- Building team of highly motivated, skilled and principled professionals to serve our customer base.
- Be a leader in innovative and cost effective technologies.
We dedicate ourselves to the highest quality of Customer Service delivered with friendliness, pride and company spirit. Whether its before, during or after the purchase, DNS Technologies will accompany you along the journey to ease and improve your overall experience. Our aim is to build a long lasting relationship with our customers, keeping them happy. This means helping our customers quickly and efficiently and in a friendly manner at all times
Deliver the highest quality right first time ICT services to its valued customers, combine effective project management and a highly competent workforce.
Our quality policy is a reflection of the team's commitment to excellence in every aspect. In line with our quality policy and our determination to pursue the path of continuous quality improvement, we have set for ourselves the following milestones:
- Business Process Management
- Process Innovations and Continuous Improvement through People Involvement
- Problem Investigation by "Fact Based - Root Cause Analysis"
Customer-defined business processes
It is our on-going endeavour to continuously improve the quality of our services and exceed customer expectations. Our customer defined Business Processes, are being managed by Process Owners for achieving "end-to-end" results.
Based on Customer Specifications, we have webbed our business processes on the following concepts:
- Delivery time
- Turnaround time
- Lead time
- Time to market
- Other performance indicators
Result oriented approach
Each process has been designed by first planning the desired result. The targeted results are then arrived at through identification of the following:
- The next-customer and end-customer expectations.
- Quantifiable purpose of the process and key result areas.
- Past experience of "What went wrong and can go wrong".